- The political and administrative reorganization of the states and territories has been a continuous and ongoing process since the mid-nineteenth century. Discuss with examples.
- Discuss whether formation of new states in recent times is beneficial or not for the economy of India?
- Has the formation of linguistic states strengthened the cause of Indian unity?
- Write a critical note on the evolution and significance of the slogan, ‘Jai Jawan Jai Kisan’.
- Discuss the contributions of Maulana Abul Kalam Azad to pre- and post-independent India.
- Analyze the circumstances that led to the Tashkent Agreement in 1966. Discuss the highlights of the Agreement.
- Critically examine the compulsions which prompted India to play a decisive role in the emergence of Bangladesh.